AKA Elvis Cookies
Banana, Peanut Butter and chocolate what could be better.....Hmmmmmm NOTHING! Banana pudding mix gives these cookies a great banana flavor and makes them soft a chewy. But if your not into Elvis inspired desserts then leave out the chips and add walnuts and cinnamon and you've got "Banana Bread Cookies". If you do like this recipe then check out CMC's "King Bars" they are amazing. For more pudding mix cookie recipes click HERE.....
Banana Peanut Butter
Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter(softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 - 3oz. package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Combine flour, soda and salt and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugars and pudding mix.
- Add vanilla and eggs.
- Combine the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until lightly brown.
Shared at the wonderful link parties found HERE