- 8 c. french bread, cubed
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 3 Tbs. miracle whip(salad dressing)
- 1 Tbs. flour
- 1/2 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 c. frozen spinach thawed and drained
- 1 can of diced tomatoes drained well
- 4-5 slices of bacon cooked and chopped up
- 1 c. Italian blend cheese
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Place eggs, milk, salad dressing, flour and seasoning in a blender and blend.
2. In a large bowl gently stir everything together except for the cheese.
3. Pour in to a greased 9x9" baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
4. Bake for 30-40 minutes.
Link to the original post Here