- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2-1/4 c. all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. butter(softened)
- 1-1/4 c. sugar
- 1-3 oz package of pistachio flavored instant pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 c. white chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. chopped roasted pistachio nuts
1. Mix baking soda, flour and salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar and dry pudding mix.
3. Add egg beat until smooth.
4. Now add all the dry ingredients mix until well combined.
5. Stir in chips and nuts.
6. Spoon onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Sil Pat.
7. Bake @ 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Make 3 dozen