- 2-1/3 c. all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. unsalted butter(softened)
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1-3.4 oz package banana cream pudding mix
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-12 oz package peanut butter baking chips
- 1- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 c. Nutella
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Mix flour, soda and salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugar and dry pudding mix.
3. Add egg and vanilla stir until smooth.
4. Add flour mixture to butter mixture, mix until thoroughly combined.
5. Press half of the dough into a 9x13" cake pan.
6. Bake @350 degrees for 10 minutes.
7. Blend sweetened condensed milk and Nutella together set aside.
8. Remove pan from oven and spread sweetened condensed milk/nutella mixture
over the top, then sprinkle with peanut butter chips. Now spoon the remaining
dough on top in small mounds.(Not completely covering)
9. Bake and additional 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Makes 18 bars
Link to Tutorial