- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2-1/4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. butter at room temp
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 3.4 oz package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1-1/2 c. chocolate chips
1. Mix baking soda, flour and salt in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together butter, sugars and dry pudding mix.
3. Add egg and vanilla.
4. Now add all the dry ingredients mix until well combined.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Spoon onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Sil Pat.
7. Bake @ 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 3 dozen